Click on this and Register

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE CANON POWER SHOT A460 DIGITAL CAMERA The canon digital power shot camera is the latest innovation from the old canon camera I was using sometimes ago. The canon digital camera has brought about drastic change in my picture quality when I used it in taking pictures during a party time. Before using the canon digital Power shot A450 camera, I read the Manuel guide very extensively to acquaint myself with the instructions. After getting adequate information about the use of the equipment, I fixed in the battery at the battery compartment, fix in the memory card and switch on the gadget by pressing the power button. In other to get the correct shot I tuned the shooting Mod dial into an Auto function. This will invariably select the appropriate picture quality when I shoot the object. I aimed the camera at the object at an interval of 30 mm to make sure the camera has focus on the object, I pressed the shutter button to capture the object. The image indicator light finally blinked green while the picture was recorded on the memory card. The picture quality was very good but the memory card was not large enough to take more shots. The capacity of the card was very small and can take only 16 shots . I bought a new memory card with the capacity of almost 1gig and this actually took as many shots as possible. However the picture quality is very clear without any scratches and lines. On the other hand I tuned the shooting Mod dial into SCN but the picture quality was not good enough because the SCN mod is a manual selection which cannot automatically select the appropriate weather or background to snap. I have to study the weather of the place and position myself appropriately before shooting. I also tuned the Mod dial into a video selection, and I captured a fast moving object. The picture quality was very bright but at the same time the quality is best realized when it is used to take moving objects. The canon digital power shot camera has the best movie mode delivering a revolution at a stunning 30 times per second. In this case it’s just perfect for snapping moving objects when still pictures just will not do After that, I connected the camera to my computer and down loaded the picture on my desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment