Click on this and Register

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE NOKIA PHONE NO- 3310 When I bought my first new Nokia phone number 3310, I was not sure of its performance despite instructions I read from the manual. It took me about three days to learn and become used to it. I was very excited about numerous services the product has to offer. Apart from sending and receiving messages, I also used it to store some musical notes and vital informations for future use. The phone has helped me in various ways such as diverting messages to friends which has saved me time and money in calling. I was also extra careful in handling the gadget. But the more I pretend to take good care in handling the phone, the more it continues to fall. There was a time the phone fell from my top pocket into a bucket of water; I was very furious and actually blamed myself for being careless I quickly picked it, dried it in a white towel and brew inside it with an electric dryer for about thirty minutes and later dried it in the sun for almost four hours. Surprisingly, the phone started working very well. I thought of calling the repairer but I decided to try it myself and it worked for me. When it vibrates suddenly, it use to gives me some shock instantly which send a signal that I have unknowingly changed the tone to a vibration, This at times makes me feel uncomfortable until I became used to that. Nokia phone is very durable and strong but when it falls down, the battery cover normally gets open and breaks into pieces on hard floor. Fixing the battery cover is very simple but care must be taken to avoid breaking. The cover lip or two catches at the mouth of the battery cover which are supposed to enter into the corresponding slots in the phone before sliding the cover towards the bottom of it; normally breaks and renders the cover hanging loosely that will not be perfectly tight. So the opening and closing of the battery cover have to be redesigned in a very simple way, as compared to Samsung phones.. Switching off and on of the phone is also another tedious task. I have to keep on pressing the black tap at the head of the phone just to switch it off. Despite this difficulty, the Nokia 3310 phone has proved very successful in serving me. I am even thinking of buying the latest model such as the camera phone which has superior features such as taking pictures and connecting to the internet. Among all phones, I have chosen Nokia to be the best because it is very simple and less sophisticated to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment